Comments System

Home Today Current Affairs Today History General Knowledge Gujarati Quiz One liner Quetions Confuion Points Tricks With Study Latest News Puzle Zone Contact Us

Latest

English Grammar Quiz - 9




1.Give past tense of 'seek'
A.seeked
B.sook
C.shake
D.sought✔

2.They.............the rebels in the market place.
A.hunged
B.hanged✔
C.hangs
D.none

 3.Give opposite gender of : 'Monk'
A.Nun✔
B.prist
C.friar
D.monky

 4.I am fast bowler,_____________?
A.amn't I ?
B.ain't I ?✔
C.are I ?
D.do I ?

5.Ramesh and I............ Neighbours.
A.am
B.is
C.be
D.are✔

6.Mahesh is .......... MD from ..........US university.
A.an,a✔
B.an,an
C.a,a
D.a,an

 7.When you phoned, I .............. In the garden.
A.am working
B.was working✔
C.will be working
D.have been working

 8.____________sugar is there in the bowl ?
A.How many
B. How much✔
C. How far
D.એકેય નહીં

9.Opposite gender of : 'Abbot' 
A.Abbotress
B.Abbotess
C.Abbess✔
D.Abbotee

10. Make assertive sentence :
 What an interesting story this is !

A. An interesting story this is.
B. This is interesting story.
C. This story is interesting
D. This is very interesting story✔

11.Select single word for the following phrase :

'Person who eats human flesh'

A.veteran
B.Cantabile
C. Cannibal✔ 
D.Trencherman

12.Change into passive voice : 

They asked me my name.

A. My name is asked by them.
B. I asked my name by them.
C.I was asked my name by them.✔
D. I am asked my name by them.

13. The novelist and poet ...........Dead.
A.Are
B.were
C.is✔
D.have

14. Adjective form of enemy is.........
A. Enemity
B.enimical
C.inimical✔
D.enimic

15.Give plural form of 'man-servant'
A.man-servants
B.men-servant
C.men-servants✔
D.mans-servants

16. Make exclamatory sentence.

'It is a great pity'

A. What a pity !✔
B. What a great pity is it !
C. How pity is it !
D. How great it is !

17. Our freedom fighters had ................... many hardships.
A. born
B. borne✔
C. bourn
D. bourne

18.  ; ➖called...........
A. Comma
B. Colon
C. Semicolon✔
D. Inverted comma

19. This is a small .............  interesting story.
A.and
B.or
C.but✔
D.if

20. Ram asked me to keep this secret .................
A. In myself
B. As secret
C. Amongst us
D. Between us✔

21. He jumped ...........the river.
A.in
B.on
C.into✔
D.at

22._________bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
A. A
B. An
C. The
D. No article is required✔

23. Do you know who ............. TV.
A.inventor
B.invention
C.invented✔
D.invently

24. Walk fast...........you will miss the bus.
A.and
B.otherwise✔
C.but
D.so

25...............is Dwarika............ Somnath?
A. How far, from✔
B. How much, to
C. How, on
D. How long, to